Microgreens- S9B Red Radish "Sango" Microgreens (5g)
S9B Red Radish "Sango" Microgreens
Ready to harvest in just 5-6 days, this super green is valued for its especially nutritious, dark purple, tiny leaves. Rich in essential vitamins and minerals, provides a valuable source of nutrition year-round. Can be grown outside or potted inside on a windowsill. Grown as microgreens. For continuous harvest plant seeds every few days. Super easy to grow.
1. Soak seeds overnight to speed up the germination process.
2. Select the appropriate containers. A clean deli container with holes punched at the bottom is ideal for growing microgreens.
3. Pour fine-textured potting mix into the container.
4. Scatter seeds thickly over the moist soil.
5. Cover the container with a dark lid that has plenty of small holes to allow good air circulation. Check on the germinating seeds daily, and moisten the soil when necessary.
6. After 3-4 days, remove the dark lid and pick a bright location for the container. A south-facing windowsill where microgreens can get plenty of natural sunlight is ideal.
7. Give emerging microgreens enough-but not too much-water. The soil should always be moist but never flooded with water.
8. Once microgreens are a few inches tall and have developed small leaves, they are ready for harvest. To harvest the crop, use sharp kitchen scissors or a clean knife to cut microgreens close to the soil. Rinse and use seedling immediately, or store them in a resealable bag in the refrigerator.