Flowers- FL626 Edible Flower Mix (0.3G)
Flowers Seeds by The Seeds Master
FL626 Edible Flower Mix (0.3G)
- Fragrant, colourful and flavourful addition to the garden and the plate.
- Easy and fast growing, adding irresistible touch to any garden, as well as the plate.
- Used to decorate salads, desserts, drinks and a wide variety of other dishes.
- Can be added to baths for a fragrant, relaxing time; made into ice cubes for exceptional touch to drinks; used for floral arrangements, paintings etc.
- Can be grown in pots, containers, baskets, indoors and outdoors. Matures in 50 days.
The Edible Flower Mixture includes:
- Borage - cucumber-like flavour;
- Cilantro - tangy, fresh flavour and aroma;
- Nasturtium - bright yellow, orange and red blooms have a spicy, pepper-like flavour;
- Calendula - yellow orange flower and a mild, peppery flavour;
- Cornflower - bright blue flower and mild taste;
- Dianthus ‘Wee Willie,’- a tiny pink flower with a clove like flavour;
- Onion-flavoured Chives;
- Lemon Mint - strong mint flavour;
- Pansy and Johnny Jump-Up - brightly coloured flowers with a mild, slightly sweet flavour;
- Lavender Hyssop; Licorice-flavoured
- English Daisy - a lovely flower with a sweet, mild flavour.
HOW TO GROW:
Growing: Year-round in tropical climate; in temperate climates start the seeds 6 weeks prior the last frost date indoors or directly outdoors after the danger of last frost has passed.
Soil: Light, fertile, well-draining soil, preferably rich in organic matter.
Soil depth: sprinkle the seeds on the top of the soil and lightly cover with extra layer of soil.
Moisture: regular watering to make sure is moist, but not soggy. Best when soil starts to get dry to the touch.
Light: bright, sunny location with plenty of sunlight.