Flowers- FL366 Morning Glory 'Dwarf Mix' (50 Seeds)
Flower Seeds by The Seeds Master
FL366 Morning Glory 'Dwarf Mix' 50 Seeds
- Stunning, short-growing annual flowers that are sure to create a magical environment around.
- Growing in a compact, mounding formation, this colourful mix is ideal for small spaces like window boxes, containers and flower beds.
- Comes in purple, blue, pink, yellow blooms that feature a carnival of colour on each bloom. 2cm wide.
- Matures in about 50-60 days. Easy and fast growing.
- Thrives in full sun or partially shaded areas.
- Caution: Seeds & plant is poisonous and should not be eaten.
HOW TO GROW:
Planting: Year-round in tropical climate; Before planting, file the seeds long enough for the coat to break, and soak them for 24 hours. Sow the seeds early in the season when the ground is approximately 64°F (18°C). As these are annual climbers, they will become a beautiful carpet if there are no frames to cling onto.
Soil: Well-drained, moderately fertile.
Sowing Depth: 0.25 inches (0.6 cm) deep
Spacing: At least 6 inches (15 cm) apart.
Light: Full sun
Watering: Ensure that new seedlings are watered
thoroughly, after which water is only required when the
soil is dry.
Fertilizing: Apply a balanced fertilizer directly after planting, and every month following. Mulching is optional.