Flowers- FL374 Morning Glory 'Heavenly Blue' (10 Seeds)
Flower Seeds by The Seeds Master
FL374 Morning Glory 'Heavenly Blue' 10 Seeds
- One of the most popular, award-winning morning glory variety. Grows with large, heart-shaped leaves and azure-blue trumpet-shaped flowers.
- Opening in the morning to show their yellow-white throats, the 8 to 13cm blossoms close in the afternoon. It produces new flowers daily and blooms continuously for several months.
- Prized for its quick growing climbing habits, perfect for hiding unwanted fence, climb the wall or scramble through arbors and trellises.
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. It requires a support on which to climb on. Great in containers, hanging baskets or as ground covers too.
- Virtually pest and disease free.
- Caution: Seeds & plant is poisonous and should not be eaten.
HOW TO GROW:
Planting: Year-round in tropical climate; Before planting, file the seeds long enough for the coat to break, and soak them for 24 hours. Sow the seeds early in the season when the ground is approximately 64°F (18°C). As these are annual climbers, they will become a beautiful carpet if there are no frames to cling onto.
Soil: Well-drained, moderately fertile.
Sowing Depth: .25 inches (0.6 cm) deep
Spacing: At least 6 inches (15 cm) apart.
Light: Full sun
Watering: Ensure that new seedlings are watered thoroughly, after which water is only required when the soil is dry.
Fertilizing: Apply a balanced fertilizer directly after planting, and every month following. Mulching is optional.